- Select the ‘Edit’ icon in the top right corner of the page to edit the page
- Select ‘Page’ in the ribbon, click ‘Embed Code’
- Enter some script, styles, embed code,… in the editor box
Notice the preview of the embedded video
- Click ‘Insert’
- Save the page with ‘Save & Close’ in the top right corner.
- After clicking ‘Insert’, a Script Editor WebPart will be automatically inserted into the page - only if you’re using embedded code.
- Default Chrome type is ‘None’
- The Script Editor WebPart is also available as webpart under ‘Media and Content’
- You can still use the Content Editor Webpart to achieve the same results. The main difference between the two is that the Content Editor WebPart is more focused to enter rich text content, while the new Script Editor WebPart is more focused to insert HTML snippets and scripts.